Wednesday evening are times of learning and growing in our faith and understanding of God’s Word. We offer a variety of classes for all ages.
Starting Wednesday, September 13, 2023 we will start a new series of studies. Below is the list of classes.
- The Gospel of Matthew – Facilitators: Jason and Hillary Moseley – Meet in the Living Room (Rm. 115) at 7 p.m.
- The Holy Spirit – Facilitator – Pastor Temple – Meet in the Sanctuary at 7 p.m.
- The Unseen Realm – Facilitator – Keith Fife – Meet in the Coffee House (This class starts early at 6:30 p.m. and goes till 8 p.m. You will be provided with a notebook but you are encouraged to purchase the book “The Unseen Realm” by Dr. Michael Heiser. NOTE: Attendance at all of the sessions is important for a full understanding of this teaching.)
- The Believer’s Authority – Facilitator: Janette Baker – Meet at Choctaw Library from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 20 and 27; Wednesday, Oct. 4, 11, 18, and 25.
- The Book of James – Facilitator: Dytra Murchinson – Meet in Room 205 at 7 p.m.