UPDATED 1/21/2019 — IMPORTANT NOTICE
New Online Giving Link — We encourage you to take advantage of our NEW Online Giving. It will be more convenient for you and offers you three ways to give electronically as described below.
MANAGE YOUR GIVING ONLINE — NEW service with VANCO
Bethel Choctaw is excited to announce we are offering several new ways to give electronically. You can also now manage your giving online! Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Simply follow these easy steps:
1) Visit the church’s online giving web page
2) Click on the Create Profile button, then
3) Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your
** PLEASE NOTE ** This is a NEW online giving service. If you had a profile and credit card or ACH set up with our previous online giving it will continue to be active until the February 28, 2019. However we are encouraging all our donors to move to this NEW service as soon as possible as it offers more convenient electronic giving options for you and better processing fee pricing for Bethel.
Here’s a short video explaining the new options to give:
In addition to the online giving link above, there are two additional ways you can give “electronically.”
- Through the “GivePlus+” app for iOS in the Apple Store and “GivePlus+” app for Android in Google Play Store. The app is from Vanco and the icon looks like this:
Install the app and follow the on screen instructions. When prompted to search for your church put in the zip code 73020 and you will find Bethel Church Choctaw which you will select as your church.
Here’s a quick instructional video on setting up the Give Plus App.
- You can also give via Text at 405-347-7046 (Text the amount you want to give to this number. The first time you give via text, you will receive a reply “link” to finish your donation. After you complete the “one time” initial sign in and set up for your donation you can then give via text at anytime without having to sign in or set up again. To see a list of funds you can give to simply text the word “funds” (without quotations) to this text number and you will receive a reply with the available funds to donate to. If you already know the fund you wish to donate to (for instance “Tithes”) you can simply text — 100 tithes — to the above number and you will have donated $100 to the Tithes Fund.