Discipling and Training Tool
Although many churches are abandoning the Sunday School, Bethel has chosen to just abandon the name! We now refer to Sunday School as “Bible Life Classes.” We are committed to utilizing this vital tool in helping people become disciples and followers of our Lord and Savior Jesus. Bethel’s Bible Life classes have well trained and knowledgeable teachers who are dedicated to teaching the Word of God. In addition to scriptural studies, we also offer occasional classes on “topical” issues such as parenting, relationships, finances, and other book studies. Check this page often for the latest class schedules and locations. Bible Life Class time is from 9:30 am to 10:15 am. All adult classes meet in the upstairs classrooms at Main Campus.
Bible Life Classes
Current Classes – August 2018
- The Judges and Ruth (Teacher-Keith Fife) Room #201
- This is an in-depth study of the Old Testament book of “Judges” and “Ruth.” Class is open enrollment and everyone is welcome.
- Study of Joshua (Teacher-Rodney Burchett) Room #205
- Study of the Old Testament book of Joshua.
- Activating The Saints (Teachers-Dennis & DeLisa Anderson and Judy Sexton) Room #203
- All Saints can hear the voice of God and minister the mind of Christ to others. It is received by grace and manifested by faith. The objective of this Sunday School class it to teach, train, activate, mentor, and mature the Saints into their membership ministry in the Body of Christ. It is often referred to as Manna Class because each Sunday is led in a new and unique way by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit (Bible Teacher Jim Wilson) Room #115
- This is an ongoing study of the workings of the Holy Spirit today.
- College and Career (Teachers-Waylon and Stephanie Crawley) Meeting in the Coffee Shop
- Various relevant topics for this age group
- The Bridge (20’s-40’s) (Teacher/Facilitator-Mike and Nanci Noakes)
- This class is for those individuals and couples who are in the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. Mike and Nanci use the “inductive Bible study” method to discuss relevant topics for this age group.