“Family, Fun, and Community.” That is what this year’s Fall Festival is all about! There will be games, food trucks, inflatables, hayrides, music, and much more. Bring your lawn chairs and make plans to stay a while, visit with others, and have fun. Here’s what you need to know:
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Food: OKCity Grill Food Truck, Cake Walk, Fried Desserts (Prepared by the College and Career Group)
- Cost: All activities (except the food) are FREE (Bring money for the food truck, cake walk, and fried desserts)
- Volunteers are needed. If you would like to help please sign up in the foyer at the sign up table
Invite your family and friends and let’s enjoy that Fall Festival together!